Monday, April 12, 2021

Tweet Birthday


We have been busy getting our house ready to put on the market and taking care of things for the closing of the house in Tennessee. But yesterday, I decided it was time to get into my craft room to make a card. The image is from Stampin' Up's Free As A Bird stamp set and the sentiment is from the Sweet Chirps set from Stampendous. I stamped the image in Memento Gray ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I cut it out with my Scan N Cut. After tearing the edges of white cardstock, I sponged the edges with Soft Sky ink and adhered that to a Pool Party card base. I used dimensionals to attach the image to the white cardstock, but the card lacked something. After thinking about it, I added a little texture by adding little splashes of Soft Sky ink using an image from SU's Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment