Monday, April 5, 2021

Something New

Y


I have not been posting very much lately.  That is because John and I have been  busy going thru our "stuff".  We have talked about moving to Tennessee for a while now, so we decided it would be time well spent if we started getting ready for that move.  That time has arrived sooner than I thought.  We went to Tennessee last week for the inspection of a house we put under contract~~from seeing pictures.  I know that is crazy, but we have missed out on a few houses because we didn't act fast enough.  Not sure when we will move, but as soon as our present house sells, we will begin our new adventure.

I thought we were going to down-size, but we did not.  We will have plenty of room for scrap weekends.  The new house is in Rogersville, TN, about an hour east of Knoxville.  It is a small town but it does have a Walmart SuperCenter.  (It is not as "SuperCenter" as the Walmart I am used to shopping at!). The house is gorgeous and the view is awesome.  We will even have cows for neighbors!  The video is our backyard view.

I will still post cards, but not sure how frequently.  My scrap room will be the last thing I pack, but now I have to keep it clean!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment