Monday, January 4, 2021

Winter Birdhouse


Happy 2021!  We rang in the new year quietly, which is usual for us!  Little Charlie wasn't bothered by some fireworks that went off.  He is just as cute as can be.  We had been keeping him in the kitchen, but decided to see how he would do if we just kept all the bedroom doors closed and the stairs to the basement blocked off.  So far, so good.  We take him out regularly, so we are trained well.  Needless to say, with Charlie here, I am spending less time in my scrap room.  I have been making Valentines for Cards For Soldiers.  I stamp and diecut anything I need and then assemble the cards in the kitchen.  John had been off to Missouri for a few days last week and by working upstairs, I was able to keep an eye on Charlie.  

That being said, I did take a break from Valentines and used a new set of dies from Lawn Fawn for today's card.  The die is their Birdhouse add-on for the Magic Iris interactive dies.  I am not into the interactive cards, so I just purchased the birdhouse.  At this time of year, I definitely need thank you cards, so I thought a winter birdhouse would be a cute way to thank someone.  The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set and the paper is also Lawn Fawn.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment