Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Bright & Cheery

Stampin’ Up’s Occasions catalog went live yesterday and there are a few things I like.  They have some nice 12x12 papers, but I passed on those.  Lately, I have been ordering sheets of paper from scrapbook.com.  Last week I ordered 17 sheets of paper for about $24.00 which included tax and shipping.  It seems costly, but when I broke it down, 17 sheets of Stampin’ Up paper including the minimum shipping and tax cost just about the same.  This way I get exactly the papers I want and will use.  In addition, most of the paper I order from scrapbook.com is a bit heavier and is great for favors/treats.  

For today’s bright and cheery card, the background paper is from Doodlebugs’ Love Notes collection.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the little envelopes from the pattern paper which were adhered  to SU’s Magenta cardstock layer.  The word “love” was created using a die from Papertrey Ink.  This is an adorable Valentine, but in case it doesn’t get to a military destination in time, it can still be put to good use.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment