Monday, December 28, 2020

We had a wonderful Christmas.  Jen, Matt, Mark and Sydney were here and their Aussidoodle, Sadie, was here to meet Charlie and entertain him!  This year Sydney has her driver's license, so she was able to go and do her own Christmas shopping.  She purchased Christmas outfits for Sadie and Charlie and they wore them all evening!  Charlie was a Christmas tree with a star on top of his head.  Sadie was a girl wearing red plaid to match Sydney!

I am also posting another box card I made using MFT Stamps' Card Box and Low-Profile add-on.  The little critters are also from My Favorite Things:  Sweet Holiday Penguins and Frost-Loving Friends stamp sets.  Today my plan is to clean up my scrap room and the other parts of the basement that are loaded with gift wrap, ribbon and more!   Ever since Blogger changed, I cannot seem to get the pictures in the places I want them.  So the pics take up more space than is necessary. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment