Friday, January 22, 2021

Birthday Cupcakes

Today’s card is a fun card I made a couple of weeks ago. I actually made two back then.  One was for a friend who celebrated her birthday last week. She should have received it by now, so I feel safe posting it.  I used the Trinity Stamps slimline scallop dies for the layers.  The sentiment is from a retired Close To My Heart stamp set.  The cupcakes are from My Favorite Things' All The Cupcakes stamp set.  After coloring the cupcakes, I cut them on my Scan N Cut.  For the few slimline cards I have made, I have been making the envelopes, too.  On Amazon.com I found #9 envelopes that are the perfect size for the cards that measure 3-1/2" by 8-1/2".  The #9 envelopes are smaller than the usual business envelopes we use.  The ones I ordered aren't the best quality, but they work and save time making envelopes.  Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment