Monday, January 25, 2021

Sending Hugs

Today's Valentines are made for our elderly friends in senior living communities.  Aren't the little envelopes with the little note peeking out too cute?  My Favorite Things released new products the other day.  I had my eye on their Mini Mail Die-namics set when they first showed it and ordered it as soon as it was released.  One of the great things about MFT is that after $50, it is free shipping.  On top of that, I get my order from them in 2 maybe 3 days once I place my order.  The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn stamp sets.  The red pattern papers are from retired Stampin' Up collections.  The black and white background paper is from PhotoPlay's Love Letters collection. The little hearts are from the same die set while the "xo" is from a Lawn Fawn set.  Have a great day and be careful when the snow starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment