Monday, January 18, 2021

Stampin' Up Card

The other day I received a pretty card from my friend, Cherie Lukowski.  She recently became a Stampin' Up demonstrator and when she dropped off my order, it included this gorgeous thank you card.  (SU's new Occasions Mini catalog is out and has some nice items in it.) The flower, stem and sentiment are included in the Art Gallery stamp set.  Cherie also used the coordinating Floral Gallery dies to cut them out.  And how cute is the little die used for the thank you!  And then there is the background layer.  I know Cherie used the new Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  I have to ask her how she created the multiple colors.  I could make a guess, but I need for Cherie to tell me.  That way I am not leading anyone done the wrong path.  When I get the answer, I will let you know.  The gold layer was cut using MFT's Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics.  I love the card!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment