Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Midnight

This is Midnight, Stacey Yacula's Halloween kitten.  Isn't she so cute?  For the background, I sponged the edges of the white cardstock using Distress Ink, keeping the edges dark and leaving the center with little or no ink.  Midnight was stamped, colored with Copic markers and cut on the Scan N Cut.  The moon and stars were cut using Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular die set.  The bat was cut using an Amuse framelit.  Lastly, "boo" was in my stash of Halloween leftovers from last year.  

Speaking of leftovers, I have so many leftovers that yesterday I spent the afternoon going through bins of miscellaneous stuff--cards without images or embellishments, die cuts, stamped and cut images, and more!  I found some really cute half-finished cards and images, which I have kept.  I found things that made me wonder why I saved them.   If I haven't used them in over a year, I won't be using them.  Those things are gone from my scrap room.  I will make a real effort to use the things I kept.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment