Friday, October 9, 2020
Autumn Blessings
Fall Friends from My Favorite Things, is one of my favorite Fall stamp sets. The little girl images are very cute. With the cute images, you can make a pretty card very quickly. After stamping the image on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of what cardstock, I used Copic markers to color it. I chose pastel colors for a Fall change of pace! Once the sentiment was added, there was too much white space. So a few little leaves were added. To finish the card, I added the Crisp Cantaloupe frame which was made using Papertrey Ink's die, Skinny Embossed Frane. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment