Monday, October 12, 2020

Four Rectangles

 

A couple of weeks ago I posted a Fall card for which I used a stencil to create the background.  For the four rectangles on that card, I used Distress Ink.  It was a pretty card.  

Today I am posting a card for which I used four pattern paper rectangles to create the background.  Another Fall card, I used Cajun Craze for the card base and ink.  Each pattern rectangle measures 1-3/4" by 2-3/8".  Those rectangles fit nicely on the off white cardstock which measures 4" by 5-1/4".  The sentiment determined the size of the sentiment cardstock layers.  The sentiment you use will determine the size you will need.  The sentiment is from a retired Close to My Heart stamp set.  The punched leaf is from Stampin' Up's  Autumn Punch Pak.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment