Monday, October 5, 2020

Cute Pumpkin Carvers!


Isn't this the cutest Halloween image?  Actually, I think it is almost the cutest as I also purchased a cute Halloween kitten stamp.  They are by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs.  I stamped the image and the sentiment and then colored with Copic markers.  Now that I have looked at the picture of the card, I can see a couple little areas where touch-ups are needed.  The stamps from Purple Onion Designs are red rubber and umounted.  I previously purchased a clear mount for the rubber stamps and it holds the stamp nicely while I stamp.  I have never gotten the hang of using my Misti to stamp with rubber, so out came the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  The white layer was cut using one of the Blueprints die sets from My Favorite Things.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment