Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Rectangle Stencil

Last Friday I posted a card using MFT's Pool stencil.  Today's cards were created with the help of MFT's Rectangle Extraordinaire stencil.  The stencil is two pieces~~one made the green rectangle frame and the other made a white rectangle frame.  I centered the stencils on the white cardstock and then taped the stencil down at the corners for sponging.  I also added some temporary adhesive on back of the white cardstock so that it didn't move while sponging.  You can use the stencils for sponging, spray painting, splattering and more.  Using the stencils was much easier than taping down all of the edges equally to make a frame.  I know that I could have made this stencil on my Cricut or Scan N Cut, but buying this plastic stencil was much easier! 


Supplies:
My Favorite Things Stamps:  Rectangle stencil; All The Cupcakes stamp set; All The Cupcakes dies
Stamps of Life:  Birthday 4 Cookie stamp set
Miscellaneous:  Copic markers; Ranger Distress Inks

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment