Wednesday, July 22, 2020

For Our Heroes


Many of the cards I make and post here, I send to Cards For Soldiers.  The other day I read that Charly, the woman who started Cards For Soldiers, was in need of 5,000 thank you cards for our sailors at sea near Japan.  When I heard the need for cards for sailors, I got right to work on them.  My Dad loved his time in the Navy and this need especially tugged at my heart strings.  Yesterday, I was able to add notes of encouragement to each one of the dozen hero cards.

There is also a need of 2,000 get well cards for our sailors.  I understand they are getting hit hard with Co-vid, too.  Over the weekend I worked on a dozen thank you cards for our sailors and yesterday I started on the get well cards. With all this craziness going on in the world, making cards for our military is putting my at home time to good use.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment