Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Off To The Post Office

My valentine cards for the children at LaRabida Children's Hospital are ready to go.  It is rewarding to know that cards I make  are going to be enjoyed by children and their families.

Since Operation Write Home closed, I have been looking for an organization that is in need of greeting cards.  Cards For Little Hearts is in need of cards throughout the year.  They do not want cards that say things like get well or feel better.  They prefer cards that are general with sentiments such as hello or thinking of you, etc.  If you have time to make a few cards, go to www.cardsforlittlehearts.com for guidelines.  Another organizations that collects cards for sick children is Cards For Hospitalized Children.  Their information can be found at www.cardsforhospitalizedchildren.com

Since I make many "adult" cards, I will be looking up organizations that handle cards for seniors/ adults.  In the meantime, I will continue making cards for others.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment