Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bluebirds of Happiness


A few weeks ago I posted photos of the bluebirds in my front yard.  I was delighted to see them, but then the water froze and they were nowhere to be seen. I woke up yesterday morning, had my coffee, posted to my blog and then got ready for the gloomy looking day.  When I walked into the kitchen, John said, "The bluebirds are on the knee wall around the patio!"  I saw those pretty little birds and went right for my camera.  The birds were feasting on the fruit of the crab apple tree.  They would bring the fruit to the wall and the water hose container to eat.  I was so excited to not only see the little birds but then to get some nice photos of them, too.  I wish I knew where they were nesting.  But I will just be thankful that these little creatures like our yard enough to stay around in the winter, too.  Once I saw them, the gloomy weather wasn't even evident any longer!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment