Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hello Friend

Today's cards were originally seen on Pinterest.  For the two white cards, I cut the word hello using a die from Stampin' Up's Hello You thinlet set.  The little birds were stamped and die cut using Sunny Studio Stamp's A Bird's Life.  After layering the pattern papers on white card bases, the die cut white layers were adhered to the pattern paper.  I did add the word friend which is from Penny Black's Word Express stamp set.  I then filled in the negative spaces with the white sections to complete the word.  For the purple card I added the hello which had been previously die cut from the white layers, adhering that to pattern paper on a white card base.  A decorative edge and a little strip of white cardstock finished off that card.  These cards didn't take a lot of time and I ended up with three cute cards.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment