Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Toasty Greetings
Today's card was created using My Favorite Things' Toasty Greetings stamp set and MFT's pattern paper. After stamping and coloring the images using alcohol markers, the images were cut out on my Scan N Cut. The snow hills were made using dies from MFT, Stitched Snow Drifts, with a little sponging along the tops. I added Stickles on the "fur" of the snowgirl and the penguin. Toasty Greetings is an adorable set and it does have matching dies. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment