Wednesday, December 4, 2019

AZ Christmas Card


Today's card is quite simple.  It is a perfect card for one of our families in Arizona.  While looking for a specific stamp, I came across the Southwest Christmas stamp set by Art Impressions.  I forgot I even purchased the set!  I quickly decided to make a card using Southwest Christmas and I will look for the other stamp later today.  I was able to cut this image on the Scan N Cut.  A couple of the other images from the set would not cut correctly.  So after awhile, I put that aside and worked on one of the images that cut perfectly!  The sentiment is the same one I used on yesterday's card.  The little Red Rhinestone embellishments from Stampin' Up are more rounded than faceted.  They are more "cute" than "pretty".  I prefer the "pretty" rhinestones from SU than these red "cute" ones!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment