Friday, August 2, 2019

Pool Girl


This is probably the cutest card I have made in a long while.  It was a card I made for Sydney while she was at camp.  Hopefully she opened it and didn't save it for the last day of camp which is today!  I think this little girl is just delightful!  I first saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was so cute, I had to make one, too.  The pool water was created using Tim Holtz Resist Spray.  After spraying lightly on white cardstock, it dried and then I sponged on blue and purple ink.  The images were colored with Stampin' Up and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I also sponged a little pale beige on the white cardstock so it looked like pool-deck cement.  The grass was die cut and the sky was sponged with pale blue ink and a stencil.  MFT's Drink Up The Sunshine and Lawn Fawn's On The Beach stamp sets were used.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment