Monday, August 5, 2019

Oceans of Joy

Cherie had been over with some of her new toys one day and I had to use her Center Picture Window dies from Lawn Fawn while deciding whether or not I needed them.  I combined dies and stamps from both Sunny Studio Stamps' Oceans of Love and Lawn Fawn's Life Is Good stamp sets for both the inside and outside of the larger square card.  The inside of today's card was created using Lawn Fawn's Center Picture Window dies. I spent more time on this one card than any card I have made in the past~~I think!

After creating this adorable card, I decided that I did not need the Center Picture Window die!  First, the complete card is small and that is why I adhered the card inside a larger square card.  Second, to spend that much time on a card meant that person was extremely card-worthy!  Sydney was that person~~of course!  I would do it again for her or Jen or Matt.  But,  I would borrow Cherie's dies.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment