Tuesday, August 6, 2019

John's Hunting Dog

Our pretty grandpuppy was here for a few days over the weekend.  She is the cutest.  Her favorite toy that we have here for her is a noisey goose!  She is John's new hunting dog!  I told him he needs to take his little Aussiedoodle to the duck blind in the Fall.

This is going to be mermaid week on my blog.  I was playing with My Favorite Things'   Mermazing stamp set and ended up making a few cards.  Today's card was the simplest of the three.  The mermaid was colored with alcohol markers and adhered to a white cardstock layer.  After adhering the mermaid I stamped the sentiment and added the sequins.   Two corners were punched with a decorative corner punch and the opposite two corners with a coordinating punch.   I used Dimensionals to adhere the layer to a white card base.   These cards would be easy to make multiples of and for different occasions, too.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment