Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sail Away

My friend, Cherie, stopped over the other day.  She gave me two very pretty favors that she made and I have to share with you! The favor on the left was made using the Tag Topper Punch from Stampin' Up.  She wrapped it with a strip of DSP from the Come Sail Away collection.  Cherie then stamped and die cut a variety of things to really spruce up the favor which has two Hershey Nuggets inside.  I love it.

The favor on the right was created using the same Come Sail Away paper, stamps and dies.   As you can see, she used different stamps and images on this one and inside is lip balm.  What is really cute is the lip balm holder die she used to create this little box.  Cherie even covered the lip balm!  The die is from The Stamp Doctor.  If I didn't have the lip balm die from My Favorite Things, I for sure would have already ordered this one!  Who knows, maybe I still will!  Thanks for giving these to me, Cherie.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment