Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Country Floral

Last month I purchased a few Stampin' Up items and was able to get a free Sale-a-bration item.  I chose the 3D embossing folder Country Floral.  Today's card is very simple, but it showcases that embossing folder  The sentiment is from an old Amuse Studios set which I use quite often.  After stamping the sentiment on Shimmery White cardstock, I used a framelit from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits set by Stampin' Up to cut it out  The little pearls add an elegant touch to a simple card.

I got the results of my MRI.  I do not have a torn Meniscus~~yay.  But I do have degenerative joint disease of the knee.  For now the doctor has suggested that I continue icing and even using a cane for three months.  It is possible that this could heal.  It is a bit better than 10 days ago, so I am hoping and praying it heals.  Until then, I just do things slower.  Have a great date!

No comments:

Post a Comment