Monday, April 8, 2019

Looking For Sunshine

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday and it was good!  Because life gets in the way, we have missed a couple months of Cricut Sundays.  So yesterday it felt good to be with some of my favorite ladies.  To top it off, Jen, Sydney and Niklas came for lunch and that made the day more special.

John was out of town for the weekend so I had a lot of time to clean up my messy scrap room.  We were supposed to get our foster dog, Sandy, on Saturday.  Unfortunately, she had intestinal parasites and the vet wouldn't release her for transport.   So John went to play with his friends in Havana, Illinois.  He deserves to get away!  The last two months have been all about taking me to doctor appointments, physical therapy and the like.  It was a nice change of pace for both of us to be able to play with our friends.  And hopefully we will get Sandy in two weeks. The poor little girl deserves to start her new life in a home with people that will love her and take good care of her while she waits for her forever family.

Today's card was made while I was cleaning my scrap room mess.  The image was colored and cut out long before that, but just on the counter waiting for a place to go.  I started playing with the image and different colors and framelits and successfully used the image to make something cute. The little duck is from Simon Says Stamp's Flowers and Showers set.  I used MFT's Mini Scalloped Circles for the layers.  It's a fun card.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment