Thursday, April 11, 2019

Doggy Kisses Get Well

Today's card was created using Art Impression's Doggy Kisses stamp set.  A few days ago we found out that out neighbor across the street fell and ended up with some bad breaks in her leg.  She is a mom of 3 grade school kids, so this injury and following surgery is making life a little challenging at the time.  Her recovery from surgery is going to take at least six weeks.  The  little bandaged dog and the sentiment were perfect for her.  I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color and the Scan N Cut to cut out the image.  I will say that of the four dog images in the set, only this dog cut out on the SNC.  I tried different things to get them all cut out, but I finally told myself I would work on the problem another time.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment