Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Retiring Too Soon!

Stampin' Up's retired list is out and a number of my favorites are on the list.  So this week I will be posting cards using some of my retiring favorites, beginning with the Botanical Builder Framelits.  I trimmed the white cardstock using the vine of leaves framelit. After die cutting the flower, I sponged it lightly and layered it on a couple of the ferns on Peekaboo Peach cardstock.  This is a set of framelits I will be keeping!   The sentiment is from another discontinued item, the Wetlands stamp set.  I have found myself reaching for the Wetlands stamp set quite often, especially when I was looking for a sentiment in a pretty font.  I created some pretty and serene cards using this stamp set.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment