Monday, April 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn's fancy scallop box die

I hope everyone had a blessed and joyful Easter.  We surely did, celebrating Easter with Mark's family and ours.  We truly are blessed that both families enjoy spending holidays together.

After all the enjoyment I got out of making Easter cards and favors, I was trying to figure out what to create now!  So while I ponder that, today I am going to post a pic of the cute Easter favors I made.  I used Lawn Fawn's Fancy Box die for the boxes and Lawn Fawn's Pretty Plaid Rainbow paper.  I tied various ribbons around the boxes which were filled with Easter candy and attached a decorative egg.  (The eggs were made with Lawn Fawn's Happy Hatchling dies.)  I thought the favors looked really cute.  That was until we sat down for dinner and Syd wondered why the chicks didn't have beaks!!!  I couldn't believe I forgot to put the beaks on the chicks!!! Good thing that even without beaks, the little chicks are still cute!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment