Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Peep In The Window

As I was making today's Easter card, I realized that last year I made a few Easter cards, but I never posted them.  So this week I will be posting old and new Easter cards/favors.  I so liked Simon Says Stamp's My Kind of Peep from last Easter, that I used it again for today's card!   I know I have a few new stamp sets and dies, but the little Peeps are just so cute! I created the window using one of SU's layering circles and then put two framelits together to create the frame around the circular window. One of my older reliable stamp sets, Teeny Tiny Wishes, once again came in handy.  I have a few Easter stamps, but two of them do not have the "E" in Easter capitalized and I just have a thing that Easter should always have an upper case "E"!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment