Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lots of Peeps!

Today's cards are cards I made last Easter.  I basically just followed the samples that came with the Simon Says Stamp Kit I purchased.  I rarely buy kits, but this particular kit had pretty paper and cardstock colors and the very cute stamp set, My Kind of Peeps, with coordinating dies. I recently found this set on Ebay (brand new stamp and coordinating dies) and yesterday the winning bid was $265.00!!!  I knew the set was extremely cute, but had no idea it would sell for that amount of money!  My sister and I always bought Peeps for each other and then for Jenny and Matt.  I don't think we liked the Peeps as much as we liked surprising each other with the first Peeps of the season.  And when Jen and Matt came along, my brother, Danny, showed them how to heat them up in the microwave! Peeps bring back fond memories.  I had the best sister and I have two great brothers.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment