Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Valentine Box Card


The other day I received a surprise in the mail.  It was a package from my friend, Nikki. She purchased the SVG file from Lori Whitlock and gifted me with three ready to assemble Valentines!  She sent me the link to a video showing how to assemble.  Thank goodness she did or they would have never gotten sent, much less assembled!  I must have watched parts of the video four times.  Everything was all together~~success!  But then I had to add the pieces such as the hearts and the envelope.  I should have done that prior to assembling.  But it is all done and cute as can be!  Looking forward to assembling the others soon!  Thank you so much Nikki!  It was a nice surprise and I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  You amaze me that you work full-time, have a one year old, a husband who works shifts and you still take the time to let others know you care!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment