Monday, February 1, 2021

Love You Lots


Happy February!  We sure did get a lot of snow!  Little Charlie loves it.  He jumps into it, puts his face into the snow and eats it, too!  The neighbors were happy to see John cross the street to help them out with their driveways.  His ATV with plow attachment got a workout yesterday.  At least it wasn't frigid cold.

And while John was clearing snow, I was working on Valentines for our great nephews and nieces.  I saw this card design on a Simon Says Stamp video and thought I could use products I already have to make similar Valentines.  The stamps I used are from SU's retired Heartfelt stamp set.  The hearts were created using SU heart punches and dies   Inside I have a little mouse from a My Favorite Things stamp set or a little otter with a heart~~also from MFT.  In order to center the inner heart with sentiment, I used temporary adhesive to adhere the inside heart to the back of the outside heart, applied glue and then closed the card, carefully removing the inside heart from the temporary adhesive.  Now when the card is closed, you do not see any of the inside heart.  For a finished look, I adhered a solid heart to the back of the outside heart and signed our names on it.  There is probably a shorter way of trying to describe what I did, but hopefully seeing the picture makes the directions clearer.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment