Friday, September 18, 2020

Friends

A while back I saw a card on Facebook that was created using stamps of little girl images from My Favorite Things.  There is a group of us who have been friends for 36 years.  We have sat on soccer fields watching our boys on Sunday and our Girls on Saturday.  We were together for Boy Scout camp outs and meetings and award ceremonies.  We also spent weekends with each other when our husbands had the girls at Indian Princess weekends away or Indian Guides weekends when theboys were away.  We celebrated graduations, weddings, baby showers and Septemberfest weekends together.  We were and are here for each other when our loved ones have died.  And then we also spent weekends together at campgrounds and hotels (in the winter).  And now we watch our grandchildren grow up.  I wanted each of them to know that even though we haven't been together for a while, I am thinking about them.  

I first had to find the stamps that would work.  Then I had to figure out how to stamp  and mask.  Let me tell you, that took a little time and a few tries.  But I finally got 5 little girls stamped and colored.  I decided that I would copy the original, which I did.  But, the colors weren't all coming out on my printer.  So I then touched each one up with Copic markers.  When I was happy with everything, I made the slimline cards and added the little tag with our names.  Hope you all have the amazing friends that I do!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment