Monday, September 21, 2020

Birthday & Favors

 

Over the weekend we celebrated John's birthday.  Since hunting season preparations have begun on the duck blind, I decided his card would have to do with hunting.  For this card I found a free clipart and saved it to Word.  After I made it the size I wanted, I then added the sentiment in the font I preferred.  I backed that onto black cardstock and a white card base.  And this was a card that he even made reference to by saying, "Nice card, Hon!"  For the favor tag I found a St. Louis Cardinals logo, printed it numerous times and used a Stampin' Up punch to make the tag.


Sunday was Cricut Sunday so I used the same die, Stampin' Up's Little Treat Box.  The box is easy to put together and by using different cardstock and colors, they were perfect for both occasions.  The leaves on the Night of Navy treat boxes were created using Stitched Leaves dies from Lawn Fawn.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment