Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Postage Punch

I placed my order from the Stampin' Up Holiday catalog first thing yesterday morning.  I was going to expedite it until I saw that the cost for two-day shipping is now $27.  I did not expedite.  Hopefully I will see my order before two weeks!  SU changed their website and after placing my order, I was not able to pull up the order and print it.  I received the confirmation showing the items and the cost of each item, but not the total of the order including tax and shipping.   I also could not pull up my previous orders which have back-ordered items on it.  I am hoping this is just a glitch.  I did send SU an email requesting that we be able to pull up our orders just as in the past. I am sure they are quite busy with new orders, so I do not expect to hear from them for a few days.

Today's cards combine old and new Stampin' Up products.   I especially like the black and orange card because it is so vibrant and crisp.  The Pool Party card is very pretty and it is very soft-looking.  The sentiment on the black and orange card is from the Posted For You stamp set. The  font for the sentiments in this set is especially pretty.  The sentiment on the Pool Party card is from a retired set.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up:  Posted For You and Express Yourself stamp sets; Whole Lot of Love Designer Series Paper; Pool Party twine; retgired punch; Rectangular Postage Stamp punch (annual catalog)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment