Monday, August 3, 2020

Miss You Pups

My Favorite Things has really cute stamp sets.  One of my latest purchases included their Woof Pack set.  I thought today's cards would be perfect cards for our military to send home to their loved ones.  After stamping and embossing many images, I colored and cut them out on my Scan N Cut.  During the week I will be putting cards on my blog using the other images.  Once everything was colored the cards were easy to put together.

Supplies:
MFT Stamps:  Woof Pack stamp set; Square Peek-a-boo window
Lawn Fawn:  Just Stitching Double Rectangles dies; Stitched Rectangles dies
Stampin' Up:  cardstock and retired Designer Series Paper; clear embossing powder
Miscellaneous:  Copic  markers; Brother Scan N Cut; Black Versafine ink

Changing the subject here.  Stampin' Up's new Occasions catalog is going live tomorrow.  I have a few things I really like, mostly Fall items. I know what I will be doing tomorrow!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment