Monday, August 31, 2020

Piles of Fun

We had a beautiful weather weekend and I could almost feel a bit of Fall in the air.  Yesterday, a few of the Cricut ladies came over and we had a most enjoyable afternoon.  We did not craft but we had a lot of fun.  On Saturday we went to Jen and Mark's house. We had Maggiano's to go and Sydney drove with Mark to pick up the food.  Hard to think she is old enough to be getting her driver's license soon!  It was just a great weekend.

Luckily, I created today's card last week.  The stamped images were created using a set from My Favorite Things Stamps, Piles of Fun.  I first stamped the pile of leaves, masked over that stamped image and then stamped the little mouse.  I colored everything with Copic markers, using SU's Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the card base and retired More Mustard pattern paper to coordinate with the colors of the leaves.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment