Monday, August 17, 2020

Little Treat Box

I mentioned last week that I purchased the new treat box die in Stampin' Up's new Holiday Catalog.  It is adorable.  The thing I will say is that you can easily make this treat holder using your Tag Topper punches, scoring and adding a little band around the bottom of it.  And I have done that on numerous times.  That being said, the die makes the entire box in one pass thru the Big Shot and scores where needed.

This favor will hold two Hershey Nuggets or two Hershey mini bars. I am sure it will hold a number of little candies.  The actual box part of the favor measures about 3/4" wide by 1-3/4" tall.  The tags are included with the box die.  I will make good use of this die and stamp set.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up:  Little Treat Box dies; Little Treats stamp set; retired Halloween DSP

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment