Wednesday, July 1, 2020

One Pretty/One Cute

I have two cards to post today.  The first is the birthday card I received on Monday from my friend, Cherie.  There is so much detail, starting with the stamped images, die cuts, coloring, embossing and ending with the little rhinestones on the blue flowers.  Cherie used SU"s Grace's Garden stamp set and matching dies and I think it is the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder.  Thank you to another of my talented friends for such a beautiful card!

And now I have my card for today~~this cute ladybug card to go to Cards For Soldiers.  It is cute and fun and easy to color.  The images were colored with alcohol markers.  The circle and the edges of the polka dot paper were all sponged with black ink.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up:  Little Ladybug stamp set,  stitched circle dies and Whisper White thick cardstock
Recollections:  Polka Dot paper

Have a great day and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment