Monday, June 29, 2020

Birthday Cards

Saturday was my birthday.  Jen, Mark, Syd and Matt came over for a driveway celebration.  As always, we had fun.  Of course, my family loves to tease.  I was trying to think of the words "power strip" and the words weren't coming to me quick enough.  So I said "electric strip" and they knew what I meant but had a heck of a time laughing!  I know it was one of those things that you had to be there for, but if this is how I am at 69, can you image in how I will be at 79?  The kids will have endless opportunities to laugh with me and at me.

Today I am sharing the pretty handmade cards I received from my very talented friends.  I treasure each and every one!  Thank you for your cards and happy wishes.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and wonderful friends.  I couldn't ask for any better!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment