Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Whiskey Business

Father's Day is almost here and my Stampin' Up order came just in time!  The images and sentiment on today's card are from a new stamp set in the new annual catalog.  I didn't purchase a lot of new things, but I did get a package of the new In-Colors.  I didn't think I would like them very much, but surprise!  I do!  The pink is nice and bright and my favorite new In-color.  The blue is not as dark as Night of Navy but the two colors together look very nice.  The Jade and Cider are pretty.  The only one I do not care for is the Bumble Bee Yellow.  It looks very much like Crushed Curry. That was not a favorite when it was introduced either.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up:  Whiskey Business stamp set; Basic Grey and White cardstock; retired Designer Series Paper
MFT Stamps:  Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched dies
Copic Markers

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment