Monday, June 15, 2020

Nighttime Visitor

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. This week's wildlife photo is not a bird.  Saturday night I am in my office and I hear the bird feeder swinging fast and I am thinking that it is not windy out.  So I went out to see, but it was too dark.  I opened the blinds and there was this big raccoon.  I got my camera and he could care less.  He continued to stand on his hind legs while he ate the bird seed out of the feeder.  He even took a water break while I watched as he got on his hind legs and drank from the bird bath!

My card for today is quite simple.  I purchased the lower Kelly Alphabet from Pink Fresh and made this card.  It is a very cute alphabet, but a little larger than I thought.

Supplies:  Stampin' Up's Whisper White cardstock; retired Coastal Cabana designer paper; SU's retired stamp set Short & Sweet

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment