Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Slimline Card

Recently, I have been seeing "slimline" cards. The cards are very cute so I started looking at blogs and online stores for more information.  I have decided to make a couple before I invest in any dies that I have seen.  Trinity Stamps has a few.  Luckily, their dies are sold out everywhere!  That makes it easy for me to "try before I buy"!  Today 's card is the first slimline card I have made.  This one measures 4" x 8-1/2" and it fits in a regular business size envelope.  Many slimline cards that I see online measure slightly different.

Supplies:
Sunny Studio Stamps:  Summer Treats and Sweet Shop stamp sets
Stampin' Up:  Pixie Pink cardstock; Stitched Shapes circle
My Favorite Things:  Stitched Scallop Circles
Miscellaneous:  Copic Markers; sequins

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment