Friday, May 22, 2020

Birds and Another Diagonal Fold Card

I have to share the two photos of recent visitors to our bird feeder outside my office.  This bird is a male rose-breasted grosbeak.  It is migration time for them.  Some stay here while others continue on their migration path.  There were two males at once, but I couldn't get that photo.  The females are very plain and not crisp or colorful.

Last week I shared a card my friend, Nancy, created.  Her card was very pretty and piqued my interest as to how to make one.  I looked at a couple videos and decided to try my hand it at.   Nancy's card was vertical, so I made mine horizontal.  I will be making more cards of this style in the future.  The supplies include:

Sunny Studio Stamps:  Summer Treats stamp set
Stampin' Up:  Square Layering dies

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment