Monday, May 11, 2020

The Coolest Birthday

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a nice Mother's Day.  I know I did.  Matt had to work two 12 hour days this weekend, so he came over on Friday.  Jen and Sydney came over on Saturday for our Mother's Day driveway celebration after seeing the weather forecast for Sunday.  It was perfect.  We will have a big and normal celebration once the co-vid isolation is over.

I am trying something different this week when posting.  Instead of writing descriptive sentences for every item used on my card, I am going to list the items used. So here goes:

Sunny Studio Stamps:  Summer Treats stamp set
Stampin' Up':  Retired Timeless Label punch
Papertrey Ink:  Hawaiian Shores paper and cardstock
Miscellaneous:  Alcohol Markers, Scan N Cut and white brads

I can't remember the last time I used brads, but the ends of the label called for them!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment