Friday, May 8, 2020

Flamazing Daughter

On Wednesday we celebrated Jenny's birthday.  Since we had to social distance, we all drove thru Culvers and then parked in an empty parking lot and pulled out our lawn chairs.  It was a little chilly, but we certainly had fun.

Today's card is the one I made for Jen.  I have had the flamingo paper for awhile. It is a square card embellished with some tropical foliage to coordinate with the paper.  The sentiment is a collaboration of stamp sets.  My Favorite Things' Razzle Berry cardstock was the perfect pink cardstock.  It has been 45 years, but I clearly remember knowing that if I did not go into labor that night, I would be getting induced the next morning.  So I worried all night hoping I would go into labor.  No such luck,  I  was induced at 8:00 and she appeared at 1:38 in the afternoon.  We are as happy with her today as we were on the day she was born.  Couldn't have been blessed with a better daughter!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment