Friday, April 17, 2020

A Mom Card

Waking up to 3" of snow in mid April makes me smile and shake my head my head at the same time!  At least the snow is only sticking on the lawn~~no shoveling needed. 

With the Corona Virus "isolation" it seems like all the days are just rolling into one.  Over the weekend I thought it would be nice to make some cards for Moms.  I did not finish my cards in time for Mother's Day for the Cards For Soldiers organization, but Mom cards can be used for birthdays or any day.  This card was very easy to create.  I used paisley paper for the background which coordinated with Stampin' Up's retired Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  The letters were die cut using SU's Large Letters framelits.  The little hearts inside the letter "O" add a little love to the design.  Have a great weekend and be careful outside today!

No comments:

Post a Comment