Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sitting Bunny

Today's card was created using the Easter Bunnies stamp set from MFT.   The Coastal Cabana layer was die cut using the frame die from WPlus9's Sunshine Layers die set.  After coloring the image with alcohol markers, I cut it out on my Scan N Cut.  Since I colored in the grass, the SNC even cut around the green area.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes~~one of my best SU purchases!

I hope you are all doing some fun things during our "isolation".  Since John and I are retired, we are used to being at home during the day.  I miss spending time with my family, Cricut Sundays with my friends and lunch or dinners with friends, but I have enough to keep me busy.  John misses going to the Sportsmen Club and shooting with his friends.  As much as I miss spending time with my family and friends, I would rather be safe than sorry.  I remind myself often that this too shall pass!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment