Monday, March 23, 2020

Dragon Feel Well Soon

I needed a get well card and I wanted it to include a dragon from MFT's Magical Dragons.  After thinking about it for awhile, I decided that with some masking and Lawn Fawn's Love Letters and Love Poems stamp sets I could get my desired image.  I first stamped the cell phone, adding the sentiment to it.  After stamping another cell phone image, I cut it out and laid it on top of the cell phone on my card.  I then stamped the dragon over the cell phone mask.  Off came the mask and it worked~~the dragon is holding the cell phone.  I used Avery Elle's Wonky Stitched rectangle die for the aqua layer and MFT's Wonky Circle die for the dragon layer.     I then masked both the dragon and the cell phone and sponged Pumpkin Spice Distress Ink over the images.  It is cute enough and I am sure will get a smile from the recipient.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment