Monday, January 13, 2020

Snow Birds

I was making this card as I wondered what the weather was going to bring on Saturday.  And sure enough, we did get some snow.  So this was a perfect card to be working on! The stamps used on this card are by Stacey Yakula for Purple Onion Designs.  The little bird on the fence is Silver and the flying bird is Juniper.  Love the winter ear muffs and hat they are wearing.  The scene on this card was easy to create.  I first stamped the fence and trees.  Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I was able to place Silver sitting right on the fence.  After stamping Juniper I drew a snow line and lightly edged the snow area using a pale gray alcohol marker.  Once everything was colored in, I used a clear Wink of Stella brush to add sparkle to the snow.  The card is cute but I have a lot to learn about trying to make a "landscape"!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment